Here is some of the basic information regarding online classes. Once you are registered, we will send out an invoice with a class outline.
We start classes with new registers the first week in April.
Wednesdays - ATS/FCBD Style Classes 6 to 6:50 Slow 7 to 7:50 Fast Discussion afterward
Tuesdays - DanceCraft Belly Dance, Folkloric Style Group Improv 6 to 7 pm Level 1 7:15 to 8:15 Level 2 Discussion afterward
Classes take place on the Zoom platform, and are LIVE. For those students who are on Facebook, you can be placed in our various FB groups for communication purposes, to disseminate information.
It is our intent to RECORD the LIVE classes. We will then send you the link. Students will have 5 or more days to review and work with that week’s lesson. Each week we will record the lesson just taught. You can take it LIVE as well as review it, or take it later if you miss the LIVE time slot.
Class fees are $12.00 per class, paid by the month, which will equal $48.00. Students are added who are committed to a month’s worth of classes. You can start anytime during the month, however you must pay for at least 4 classes. We are not doing any drop ins.
We also have an “All Inclusive Monthly Membership” which allows you to take any classes offered by DanceCraft or Mind’s Eye during that month. If you want information on that, let us know.
These online classes will continue even after the pandemic. We will either video our live classes, and have folks join with us LIVE on location, or we will move the online LIVE classes to another time frame. Either way, our online LIVE classes will continue.
Which Classe are suitable for beginners?
6 to 7 pm Tuesday evenings, DanceCraft Belly Dance, Folkloric Style Group Improv, or 6 to 6:50 pm Wednesday evenings, ATS/FCBD Slow
How do I get started?
1. Email DanceCraft1@gmail.com with the address you would like for us to send the digital registration form to.
2. Type out the registration form, type your name and date at the bottom acknowledging the release of liability, and email it back.
3. Once we know what class(es) you would like to participate in, we will then send you a PayPal invoice with the class outline. You do not have to be a PP member to use this service.
4. Pay the invoice using a debit/credit card or your checking account.
5. By 12:00 pm on the day of class you will receive a Zoom invitation with an ID# via email, and a password.
6. The day/time of class, you will open up Zoom in your browser, click on “Join a Meeting” - A second window will pop up that asks for the meeting ID #. If a window pops up asking for a password, add it. Put in the meeting ID number, click “return” and it will put you into a waiting room. Waiting rooms open at 5:40. Class begins at 6 pm.
7. Friend Jayne Arrington on Facebook, so we can add you to the appropriate group. You can always unfriend me after we have added you.
If you are having any issue with Zoom, we are happy to do a test meeting prior to the day/time of class.
DanceCraft is the premiere Tribal Belly Dance instructional school in the Central Gulf Coast Region of Florida.
Open to ages 7 to 99, all body types and skill levels. This is a kid friendly event.
CONTACT INFO: Please RSVP to Instructor, Jaynellen @ 352-540-1568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What to wear --- Comfortable clothing to exercise in. Sock feet, bare feet, dance shoe, or street shoe that will easily move on the surface for turns. No flip flops please, or sandals without a backstrap, and no heels or wedges.
What to bring --- Water to stay hydrated. If you sweat easily, bring a cooling neck towel.
Classes are taught by Certified Instructors, Jaynellen and Paula, along with the senior, co-teaching student staff of DanceCraft.